Scions of Droaam
Kingmaker Turn, 1 Month each turn.
Phase 1: Upkeep (Ruler, Marshall)
- Roll Stability vs 20+Size+District’s, Success removes 1 Unrest (if unrest is at 0 add a BP), failure increases unrest by 1d4
- Pay Consumption where consumption equals XX
- Fill vacant item slots 50% each slot.
- Increase Unrest by 1 for each E/L/S that is negative.
- (Marshall may roll to reduce unrest)
- If Unrest > 11 Lose a Hex of choice, if Unrest 20 Kingdom falls to anarchy.
Phase 2: Edicts
- Confirm leadership roles
- Claim an explored and cleared Hex.
- Build Terrain Improvements
- Create or Improve Settlements
- Create or Manage Army Units
- Set Edicts for Holiday, Promotion, Taxation
Phase 3: Income (Treasurer)
- Deposit/Withdraw Gold. See p.205 for conversion rates. Every BP withdrawn increases Unrest by 1
- Sell personal items to Kingdom, once per settlement, less value than the settlement.
- Collect taxes, Treasurer rolls Economy, Subtract Unrest, divide result by 3, add this as BP to treasury.
Phase 4: Event
- 25% Chance normally, 75% Chance if no prior Event. 75% Chance first Kingdom turn.